(toppers-users 4494) Re: English Version of target SoCFPGA

Jonathan Sherman jonmsherman08 @ gmail.com
2016年 1月 21日 (木) 00:46:52 JST

I was curious if you had any experience with putting Android on the Xilinx
ZC702?  I'm currently trying to put Android on the board and it contains a
BOOT.bin, when I'm trying to install safeG would I replace this BOOT.bin
with the safeG BOOT.bin ?