(toppers-users 4490) Re: English Version of target SoCFPGA

Daniel Sangorrin daniel.sangorrin @ gmail.com
2016年 1月 14日 (木) 20:22:42 JST

Hi Jonathan,

> From my understanding, It is only possible to get Android running using the
> newest SafeG version?

No, not at all. You can run Android with mostly any version of SafeG
if it supports your board.

> I also have a Xilinx ZC702 Board running SafeG-1.0,
> there's no way SafeG can work for that board?

Yes, there is. You can run SafeG 1.0 on Xilinx ZC702 and Zedboard. If
you have any problem let me know. In fact, that is the latest version
that supports the ZC702 SoC. You can also run SafeG 1.0 on QEMU which
is useful for debugging.

Thanks,
Daniel