(toppers-users 4451) Re: FMP Programming Model

Pieter Maene pieter.maene @ esat.kuleuven.be
2015年 11月 17日 (火) 22:32:09 JST

Hi Daniel,

The exception is triggered in a piece of code that is very
loop-intensive. However, the same piece of code runs without any
problems earlier during the program execution, so I don't think it's a
problem with unsupported instructions. I've also found out that the
second entry from the _kernel_prc1_exch_table is triggered, but it's not
clear to me how I can determine the exact type of exception.

Finally, I was wondering whether there are any further instructions on
how to enable the logtrace functionality. I have found some
documentation, but couldn't get any output over UART.

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,

Pieter Maene