(toppers-users 4446) FMP Programming Model

Pieter Maene pieter.maene @ esat.kuleuven.be
2015年 11月 7日 (土) 01:32:02 JST

Hi,

We are currently building a TrustZone application for a course at the
University of Leuven. We use SafeG, with FMP in the secure world and
Linux as the untrusted OS. A signature module is running in the trusted
world and can be invoked to sign a message sent by the untrusted OS. The
communication between the OSs works perfectly, but when a complicated
function is invoked (e.g. the signing operation or deriving the
public/private keypair), the CPU crashes with an "unregistered exception".

I think I am missing a key concept of programming for FMP, or maybe
misconfigured a setting for the kernel.
Do you have an idea of what might be going wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Pieter Maene