(toppers-users 2063) Re: JSP カーネルのソースファイルの日本語は 全部乱数です!

kishida mkishida @ fecsi.furuno.co.jp
2005年 7月 13日 (水) 17:48:58 JST

Yes, I'll help you.

This problem...

We have two compression files. and, 2 character-codes.

 archivw   | code
  tar.gz   | euc-jp
  zip      | shift-jis

I know VC 6.0 support only shift-jis. and HEW is also
the same.
So, you can't read euc-jp code on VC 6.0.

regards

kishida0