(toppers-users 2735) TOPPERS/OSEK in English?

MR gr8jiger @ yahoo.com
2008年 2月 28日 (木) 22:17:03 JST

Hi,

I am working on a project which would use some OSEK implementation for automotive industry. So I was looking at TOPPERS/OSEK kernel, but unfortunately I could not find any detailed information in English! My goal is to specifically use some Atmel AVR target. So I have two questions:

        1. Can I find some useful and detailed information about TOPPERS / OSEK in English?
        2. Is it possible to run TOPPERS / OSEK on some Atmel AVR board?

Thanks in advance,
--
Mudassir Rasool

Looking for last minute shopping deals?